I have discovered that I have some hidden talents which could lead to a possible new career.
During some problems with my cable reception on one of my TVs requiring 3 different cable guys coming to the house over a 3 week period, I had actually initially diagnosed the problem with reception as a cable box malfunction. Finally, the third guy agreed with me and changed out the box and the reception problem was solved!
While on vacation this week, my 4-year old nephew locked the bathroom door and closed it while outside. Everyone tried all types of pointed objects to open it, but then my 14-year old nephew suggested using a credit card. So, I got one from my wallet and was able to open the door.
I don't think that quitting my job and calling Comcast is a great idea and I'm pretty sure that the credit card trick could only get me into trouble, so I guess I'll need to keep looking for more hidden talents.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment